Monday, October 14, 2013

Sneak Peek w/Shar #1

Guess who is guest designer at Threads n' Scraps blog? You guessed it,....me! I'm thrilled to be guest designer for Joy at Threads and Scraps this week -- AND I'll be showcasing Peachy Keen Stamps! These are such adorable stamps and so much fun to work with! For today's card, I used the large coffee cup and coffee sentiment from the September stamp of the month release. If you didn't already know (I've been known to share this info all over facebook LOL), I won this entire release after having my kitchen/baking idea chosen for the September theme! I LOVE these stamps extra-much of course! :)
The cutie-patootie tiny sentiment, "Life's short" is from the In The Kitchen add-on set, also in this release.  I used a small oval die to make a saucer, and glossy accents for the coffee in the cup. I think I might need a real life mug that says this on it. LOL


Product List: Peachy Keen, PKSC-21, September 2013 Peachy Keen, PK-1337, In The Kitchen My Creative Time, You're Perk-fect stamp set (coffee beans) Quickutz oval die My Favorite Things, fishtail tag die October Afternoon, cherries washi tape Stampin Up pattern papers
--

No comments: