Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Sneak Peek w/Shar #2

Welcome to day 2 of my guest spot with Joy, Threads n' Scraps. For my card today, I've used this adorable hand mixer image, and the perfect "you make me dizzy" sentiment. Isn't this sweet.
You can see a little better here that I added glitter pen to parts of the mixer.
And of course, I had to add a flower. For new readers, flowers are sort of a signature look on many of my projects. I love making paper flowers! This one is a die by My Creative Time. The yellow is so pretty with the red polka dot bow.
Thank you for joining me this week as I share projects showcasing Peachy Keen Stamps. Tune in tomorrow for another peachy project! Product List: Peachy Keen Stamps, PKSC-21, September 2013 My Creative Time, rolled flower die My Creative Time, stitched leaves dies My Creative Time, stitched doily die Quickutz nesting circle dies Stampin Up, pattern papers Ribbon, glitter pen --

No comments: