Sunday, October 13, 2013

Up Coming Week Surprises

What a great way to kick off our Card Series...

We will start this week off with Shar our guest blogger.  I want to thank and welcome Miss Shar,,,  She has been kind enough to help me out this week with the blog.  She will be sharing some of her designs She is a featured designer for both Peachy Keen & My Creative Time,   She is so talented. Please feel free to leave comments for her...

Maybe I will have to get my hands on a set of the stamps Shar uses this week for a giveaway...

At the end of the week I will be spotlighting one of the most popular and incredible Card  Making Magazines. They have graciously offered a gift subscription for 1 year subscription so I will see you at the end of the week with that.

Followed by some other incredible talent and of course GIVEAWAYS!!

No comments: