Monday, August 19, 2013

What is your Back to School Tradition?

I know I don't have any little ones here at home to start school today, But I do have Grandkids, Nieces, Nephews and Friend's Children who do start back today.

I can't help but remember the mix of emotions that came with that first day..  Would they like their teachers, maybe be there for a new child who didn't know anyone and even if they did not get to be with a friend in class, knowing they would get to catch up with them at lunch!

What did you do when you dropped them off this morning?  I was always lucky that a group of friends would do our annual First Day of School Breakfast.  Maybe a bit of shopping or went home and CLEANED, hoping to be a step ahead when the busy time started

What is your tradition??

For those who like some new organization...  Colette over at My Computer is my Canvas has put out this great set

No comments: