Wednesday, August 28, 2013

THANK YOU

I want to thank all of you who have been there for me in your various ways.  The thoughts, prayers, and words of encouragement have been and are so appreciated!

I know this is not what I would normally post on my Blog..  But I have been asked by so many for updates

It's been a rough week...  Our Daughter in Law had her MRI and they say she could be without her vision for anywhere from 2 weeks to 6 months.  At this point, even though they believe they have ruled out MS,  the diagnosis they give is a symptom of MS. More tests will follow. It's definitely been a scary time..

Then, this morning, on my way out to an appointment for test results,  my Dad arrived with my Brother...  He had been hit by a car while bicycling to work...   He was beat up pretty good...  He will have a bit of a road to recover...  It wasn't till we went to the Police Department to pick up the bike and saw how mangled it was just how blessed he was that it wasn't any worse.

The events of this week have just reaffirmed what I already believed...  Life is so precious and you can't take one moment or person for granted!!






No comments: