Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Mason Jar Fun

 
As mentioned in last post, I love prepping and hosting a party of any type...  For the 4th of July I had such fun making these reusable glasses, from Mason Jars as well as condiment jars!  Started out with pint Mason Jars, drilled some holes, added grommets and the straws/the pumps.... 
Where to find the items to make?  Right now Mason jars are everywhere due to canning season.. Or you can find them in my Shop my Favorites page..  Grommets are from Lowe's, these pumps I found at Sally's Beauty Supply, but you can also recycle from a soap dispenser.
These straws were found in the Wilton area at my local Joann's..  A little shorter than I like but they worked as I waited till the last minute...
 
I love using these..  I'm sure there will be more projects to follow...
 
 
 
Hard to tell, but I even found a 1/2 gallon Mason Jar..  Didn't know what I was going to use it for but then my sister showed up for the party with these fun Daisies for me!  Was so excited to get to use it.
 
 
 
 

No comments: