Saturday, July 13, 2013

Love a Party?

Just this summer alone I have had 3 events/parties to plan and execute..  I was lucky enough to have my creative brother here for two of them and he was great at helping me implement what I had envisioned..  Boy I missed him for my third..  (But with him moving up in a couple of weeks, little does he know he will be back on staff)

What type of Party is your favorite to throw? Birthdays, a certain Holiday, Special occasion?  Bridal or Baby Showers or other Celebration?



 For me, it's all of the above...   Problem is, I, myself,  lack the ideas or over think what I want or need to do or last minute I am running about town looking for those paper straws I just had to have.  Silly I know.  But admit it when you are looking for something it can become a "quest"... 

Then I came across Kara's Party Ideas... Her Blog is amazing!!  So many ideas!!  From a Baby's Blessing to a Princess Party, Wedding & Baby Showers to Milestone Birthdays & just about every Holiday in between you can imagine...   I love that you can get ideas and instead of driving about from one side of town to the other, you can order MANY of the items right there in her Shop on the blog.

It's the one stop place for your party inspiration whether you are looking for simple ideas or elaborate.


Kara has been gracious enough donate a book for a giveaway!  In her book she shares what she used and did to put together some beautiful parties... Included in this book is a CD with the Printables for invites, toppers and other decorations...  I just love the creativity that pops right out of the book.  I had purchased the E-book for my reader and after going through it I knew I had to have a hard copy with the CD.  It's so helpful!!

Enter below to win your copy of Kara's Party Ideas.  If you don't want to wait to see if you win you can pick up your copy on my favorite product page..

 
 
 
        This giveaway has ended!

No comments: