Monday, June 17, 2013

The GG Cap!!

Ok, I NEVER EVER wear hats/caps...  I always felt they didn't fit right, or my hair wasn't long enough to get into a ponytail to be able to put through the back... OR would just  be uncomfortable or give me a headache.

Then I came across the GG Cap!  These ladies are geniuses at Girls & Giggles!! 

They have created a cap with an elastic hole, so no rubber bands are needed and hair stays up and cap on comfortably for all day wear!  I forgot I was even wearing a cap and it kept my hair up off my neck!  I LOVE IT!! I got so many compliments!

They make these caps in all sizes for a child and or adult.  There are caps that work for one or two ponytails!! The looks and styles are endless!  So stylish and such fun, especially now for summer!!

One of the things I liked about the girls at GG Caps is they know each head is different..  all you have to do is  measure your head using the guidelines they give you on their site and you will have the perfect fitting cap!!  And to top it off their customer service is OUT OF THIS WORLD!!

BEST YET...  We will have a drawing for a FREE CAP that you will be able to have fit for you!!
Scroll down for entry form





Contact forms generated by 123ContactForm


DRAWING AS CLOSED FOR THIS ITEM

No comments: