Thursday, June 27, 2013

Great Printables

I was wanting to add something new like Subway Art to my 4th of July decorations this year....have been a fan of Colette and her site "My Computer is My Canvas" FOREVER!! 
She is one of the most inspiring ladies I have been blessed to get to know. 

Colette is so talented...   She offers AFFORDABLE PRINTABLES ~ Subway Art, Calendars, Menu Planners, Lip Balm Labels, Water Bottle Labels, LDS Printables, Holiday Tags & Bookmarks, Banners, Chore Charts & more! And what's great is she offers INSTANT DOWNLOAD is available on most printables!!
These items can be used for gifts, as handouts for church lessons etc.   I am NEVER disappointed!! I just print out right on my printer or UPLOAD to Wal-Mart or Costco for the larger 16"x20"   and it make it so affordable!!  She also offers some fun FAN FREEBIES for fans of her Facebook page so be sure to Follow  her on Facebook



Here is what I did with my 4th of July Printables.. I found some cheap frames, spray painted them and popped my printables in!  So easy and FUN! The one on the left I did a 16"x20" and the one on the right in 8"x10" Both of these printables will be included in the drawing prize


We are lucky to get to give away a couple of her downloads, courtesy of Colette.  This way you will be able to Print or order from your local 1 hour photo and be displaying lickity split!

To enter this drawing follow the directions in the form below.

Drawing for Printable Download from My Computer is my Canvas









 



Web forms generated by 123ContactForm


No comments: