Friday, May 31, 2013

Comments Feed

Hi Everyone,,,  We seem to be having a bit of an issue with comments being left....  I've had LOTS of emails saying that comments are being left yet they are not publishing.  I do apologize.. I am looking into it and since we need this to work for the contest to be fair, I will delay our first contest  a couple of days while we get the bugs out. I do appreciate all of you who have been emailing your feedback!  I appreciate you more than I know. 

If you would like to help me with a test, Click on the title of the Post and then you should be able to leave a comment.  After 24 hours if I find we have comments being left, I will know we have it fixed and I will go ahead and post our first review and contest!  Thanks in advance for your help..

Creative Hugs

Joy

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi! I hope this works :)

Unknown said...

Well, I wouldn't mind being able to participate in a contest if the bugs can get fixed! Hopefully this works!

Unknown said...

Hey!!! This blog is super cute! I do as well hope this works for ya (:

Melissa said...

Testing, testing, 1,2,3...Hope it work! :)