Sunday, September 18, 2016

BIG SALE

On hand, Mary Kay skin care and make up. 

25%off +6% tax

If I ship we will figure it out at that time

And if I'm missing something I will be happy to place order and still give you the 25% off on site This goes on through the end of September 

 But I have tons on hand
Again selling at 25% off + 6% tax.

PM (208-936-5782)me or post here if interested. You can also shop from my site the 25% will automatically be give.

Makes great gifts!!
If there are enough sales, there will be a give away 🎁which I know everyone here loves those.  This sale still goes till the end of month

Don't forget about the new tab above Thirty-one Gifts. Also great gifts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
All you need to do to get tickets in the basket for the GIVEAWAY this month

1.Share the giveaway or sale with someone.

2. Start following my Facebook store Threads & Scraps.

3. You'll also get a ticket for each dollar you spend in either one of my shops.  Hopefully later this Fall Ill have things to offer in Etsy Store

  This drawing will end  & be drawn September 30th
Post a Comment